Purchase tickets online at discovereagan.com
Call Hotline for Updates (651) 675-5511.
To ensure the safety of all guests, you may not use any of your own inner tubes, sleds, toboggans or other sledding devices during regular hours in the designated tubing area. Participants must be able to walk up the hill as tow ropes are not available at this facility. Trapp Farm Park is a very busy site and birthday parties, presents, food, or group events are not allowed in the shelter during regular hours. Must use tubes on-site, no personal tubes allowed. No tow rope, walking up the hill is part of the winter adventure! Walk-up sales will not be available. All participants and spectators must purchase a ticket.
Walk-up sales will not be an option. Tickets can be purchased within two days of attending for 2-hour blocks with a max of 50 users per block. Go to discovereagan.com to purchase.
Admission Fee - $5 *Children under 42" in height are free when accompanied on a tube by a paid adult.
Up to four timeslots per day, sign up at discovereagan.com
- Noon - 2:00 p.m.
- 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Trapp Farm Park Tubing Hill is located on 841 Wilderness Run Road
Trapp Farm Park is a very busy site and birthday parties, presents, food or group events will not be allowed in the shelter during regular hours. However, groups and/or parties are encouraged to reserve the facility for their event by calling Eagan Parks & Recreation at (651) 675-5500. Check out Group Reservations for more details.
- $5.00 per person
- Children under 42” in height are free when accompanied on a tube by a paid adult
Monday - Friday: Closed
Saturday & Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Reservations can be made to have exclusive use of the Trapp Farm Park Tubing Hill. A maximum of 50 people including non-tubing individuals are allowed per reservation. A payment of $150 is required at time of reservation. Please call Eagan Parks & Recreation at (651) 675-5500 to schedule your reservation.
- Use of tubes for each person.
- Heated shelter building.
- Staff to assist with your reservation.
- Friday 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Saturdays 8:00 - 10:00 p.m & 9:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- Sundays 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- A payment of $150 is required at time of reservation and covers up to 50 people.
- Full payment may be made in advance, but no refunds will be given if not all guests are able to attend the event.
- Reservations must be made and paid at least seven days in advance.
- Outside food and beverages are allowed only during the time your group has exclusive use of the facility.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed during reservations or public hours.
- The tubing hill is subject to weather related closings, so please call the Recreation Hotline at (651) 675-5511 #3, one-half hour prior to your reservation to be sure the site will be open for your reserved time.
If notice of cancellation is received between when the reservation was made and up to 14-days prior to reservation date, 50% of the rental fee is refunded.
If notice of cancellation is received less than 14-days to reservation date, rental fee is non-refundable.
If a reservation is made less than 14-days of an event, and then cancelled, the rental fee is non-refundable.
- No refunds are given due to weather conditions unless:
- The temperature is -10 degrees or colder.
- The wind-chill index is -15 degrees or colder, as per the National Weather Service.
- Snow or ice has accumulated to the point where it cannot be cleared by City Staff.
- Warm temperatures cause significant melting.