Eagan Central Park Splash Pad is free to the public and includes multiple ground spraying features as well as over-head fountains and buckets. The Splash Pad area also has a rock seating wall and a sun shelter with picnic tables. All seating is first-come, first-serve and spots are not open for reservations.
Stay in the Know on Eagan’s Splash Pad: Get text notifications on updates and closures. Sign up today – text SPLASHPAD to 888-777.
Location and Hours
- Eagan Central Park, 1501 Central Parkway. The Splash Pad is adjacent to the Festival Grounds Pavilion (1507 Central Parkway).
- Splash Pad is open for the Season as of May 26.
- Open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- The City of Eagan reserves the right to close the facility due to weather, over-crowding, or other unforeseen situations.
Splash Pad Rules
- Do not use the splash pad during bad weather.
- All participants must wear appropriate family friendly swim attire.
- Children needing diapers, must wear swim diapers.
- Drugs and tobacco are not allowed.
- Profanity and inappropriate behavior are not allowed.
- Food and beverage are only allowed in designated shelter areas. No glass allowed.
- Pets are not allowed within the splash pad area.
- Bikes, rollerblades, skateboard or scooters not allowed.
- Please use caution as wet surfaces may be slippery. Running and rough play are not allowed.
- Do not hang, swing from, pull on or climb any splash pad equipment.
- Sidewalk chalk, sand, dirt or other outside materials are not allowed.
- A person with known or suspected, communicable diseases which could be transmitted shall not use the splash pad in any capacity.
- Spitting, spouting water from the mouth, and blowing the nose in the splash pad is prohibited.
- A person with any considerable area of exposed subepidermal tissue, open blisters, or cuts may be at risk for infection and is advised not to use the splash pad.
In case of emergency please call 9-1-1. Please call (651) 675-5500 for maintenance concerns.