The City of Eagan social media policy requests that all comments be constructive and courteous. We reserve the right to remove content that is ugly, offensive, profane, denigrating, or out of context, including, but not limited to:
- Comments in support or opposition to political campaigns, referenda or other ballot measures;
- Comments unrelated to the topic
- Sexual content or sexual innuendo
- Content that promotes or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, religion, gender, marital status, orientation, or any other class protected by state or federal law, per Title VII of the Civil Rights Act.
- Solicitations of commerce
- Information that may compromise the safety and security of the public or public systems;
- Content that encourages illegal activity or violates the legal ownership rights of another.