Lexington-Diffley Skate Park construction was completed in July 2018. The new park is built of concrete and includes a quarter pipe, grind rails and boxes as well as a pyramid box.
Grab your helmet and prepare to launch from the wedge, leap over the spine, grind the rails, and master the Fault Line. Perfect your skills at Eagan Skate Park located at Lexington-Diffley Athletic Fields (near the water tower).
The skate park is open during regular park hours, dawn until dark, and is free of charge.
Skate Park Rules
- This park is open for skateboards, scooters, in-line skate and bikes. Please share the space.
- Helmets, guards and pads are strongly recommended.
- Drugs and tobacco are not allowed.
- Profanity and inappropriate behavior are not allowed.
- Food and beverage are only allowed in designated shelter areas. No glass allowed.
- Pets are not allowed within the skate park area.
- Tagging, graffiti, stickers and other vandalism are not allowed and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Spectators are to remain outside of skating area.
- The City of Eagan is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
- Skate respectfully.
In case of emergency please call 9-1-1. Please call (651) 675-5500 for maintenance concerns.