Summer Registration Starts March 8 at 9 a.m.
Don't miss festivals and events this summer, new group fitness classes, summer camps, skate school, and so much more! We'll keep you busy with activities for all ages and abilities! There is something for everyone! View the Discover catalog today.
There are still many opportunities for spring events, art classes, youth and adult sports, and fitness classes. View the Discover catalog.
Don’t Miss the Discover Catalog
Sign up to get the Discover Catalog in your inbox.
How to set up an account and register for a class
- Go to the Registration Home Page.
- Select "Create an Account" on the right side of the page if this is your first time registering for one of our programs. If you've registered before, you can enter your email and password under "Account Log In".
- For mobile customers: Select "Login/Create Account" for both new and returning customers. On the following page, if you need to create an account, select the text stating you are a new patron and then follow the remaining steps.
- Set up your account. “Primary Person” should be the Adult/Parent/Guardian. Completely fill out all the fields (ie. address, email, date of birth, etc.). Click additional person in your household to add any children or other members in your household. Make sure to fill in all the fields for them as well.
- Click the “Save” button. Now you are ready to register for your class(es).
- Use the "Search" tab to narrow down your class listings or enter the activity code (found in the Discover Events & Activities Catalog) in the “Program # Search” box. When entering the activity code, use the first 8 digits only, not for example: the -M2.
- Register for your desired class(es).
- Pay online. We take Visa, Discover, American Express, and Mastercard.
The next time you visit you will only need to "log In" and begin making your class selections.
If you are having difficulties with this process, please call Parks & Recreation staff for assistance on setting up your new household account. A Registration Form that is completed thoroughly will greatly aid in this process.
Parks and Recreation (651) 675-5500. During the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. To speed up the process, please have your class numbers ready for registration.
Parks & Recreation Office, Eagan Community Center (1501 Central Parkway). During the hours of 5:45 a.m. - 9:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, and 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday.
You can also mail your registration form to Eagan Parks & Recreation, 1501 Central Parkway, Eagan, MN 55122
If you’re an Eagan resident and need assistance with Eagan Parks & Recreation activity fees, our flexible fees program can help cover costs. Residents can complete the Income Verification form available through our office. Questions? Please call Eagan Parks & Recreation at (651) 675-5500.
We accept donations for the flexible fee program from businesses and individuals. Just select the “Donate Now” button on the registration page or call Parks & Recreation at (651) 675-5500.
Eagan Parks & Recreation is committed to excellence in every program or activity it plans, organizes, and directs. Certain programs allow the public to play a crucial role as a volunteer to make them successful.
Transfers will be made on a space-available basis before the registration deadline.
- When classes have reached their maximum registration, a waitlist will be started.
- If an opening becomes available due to a cancellation, it will be offered to the waitlist.
Registration fees for activities canceled by Eagan Parks & Recreation will be fully refunded. Activities may be canceled by Eagan Parks & Recreation if enrollment is not sufficient to provide an appropriate program experience to participants. Once an activity is canceled, every attempt will be made to give at least 48 hours notice to registrants.
If a participant cancels a registration before the registration deadline, a full refund will be processed. Refunds after the registration deadline will only be made due to prolonged illness or family emergencies minus any program costs incurred.
The City of Eagan is committed to providing equal access to its activities, facilities, and employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, national origin, or disability.
Auxiliary aids for persons with disabilities wishing to attend or participate in the City of Eagan recreation programs are available upon request at least 96 hours in advance of the event. If a notice of less than 96 hours is received, the City will make every attempt to provide reasonable accommodations.
In accordance with the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act, the Parks & Recreation Department hereby informs participants that the personal information requested on the registration form is considered private. Private data is available to the participant and to City staff who need to have this information to perform their duties, but not to the public. While participants may choose to withhold this data, the consequences could be that the City’s staff may not be able to complete the registration and/or the participant may not receive updated program information, such as schedule changes.
Permission and Waiver: I have read and understood the registration and refund policies. In consideration of participating in this activity, I hereby personally assume all risks in connection with this activity and I hereby agree to hold the City, its officials, employees, agents, and contractors harmless and I waive any right to make claims or bring lawsuits against the City or anyone working on behalf of the City for any injuries or damages related to the alleged negligence of the City. This waiver does not apply to any injuries or damages that are the result of any willful, wanton, or intentional misconduct by the City or anyone acting on behalf of the City.
Eagan Parks & Recreation periodically takes pictures of participants during programs and in the parks. Please be aware that these photos may be used in the City's brochures, pamphlets or cable presentations. If you or your family members do not want to be photographed or published you must give us written notice.
Eagan Parks & Recreation periodically takes pictures of participants in classes, during special events, and in the parks. Please be aware that these photos may be used in the City’s brochures, pamphlets, or cable presentations. If a participant does not want to be photographed or published written notice must be provided.