Join us as we celebrate our community and police partnerships!
2023 National Night Out will take place on Tuesday, August 1, 2023 from 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm.
2023 NNO registration is now closed.
Registered parties will begin to appear on the map.
The Eagan Citizens’ Crime Prevention Association (https://eaganeccpa.com/) is once again sponsoring National Night Out and providing Twins tickets to the first 124 registered neighborhoods. Twins tickets are to be used as a raffle prize for all people that attend their neighborhood NNO party.
National Night Out is an annual community-building campaign that promotes police-community partnerships and neighborhood camaraderie to make our neighborhoods safer, more caring places to live. National Night Out enhances the relationship between neighbors and law enforcement while bringing back a true sense of community. Furthermore, it provides a great opportunity to bring police and neighbors together under positive circumstances.
Lock your doors and spend the evening outside with your neighbors. Effective Crime Prevention programs begin with strong neighborhood and community relationships. Since the city started celebrating National Night Out, the participation from neighborhoods has grown significantly.
- In 1998, over 20 neighborhoods participated
- In 2000, over 50 neighborhoods participated
- In 2010, over 150 neighborhoods participated
- In 2013, over 170 neighborhoods participated
- In 2018, over 200 neighborhoods participated
National Night Out is designed to:
- Heighten crime and drug prevention awareness
- Generate support for and participation in anti-crime efforts
- Strengthen neighborhood spirit and police-community partnerships
- Send a message to criminals letting them know neighborhoods are organized and fighting back
National Night Out is celebrated in many different ways:
- Block parties
- Potluck suppers
- Games for children
- Ice cream socials
National Night Out is sponsored by the Eagan Police and Fire Departments and the Eagan Citizen’s Crime Prevention Association.
For more information regarding National Night Out, contact