Business at the Eagan Community Center (ECC)
Whether you are looking to host a conference, expo, or meeting the ECC has flexible and affordable spaces to help you get down to business. Keep it simple with a premade floorplan below or utilize our specialized planning services to meet your event’s unique needs. Work with one of our facility’s contracted catering partners to create a full-service experience that will keep your group coming back for more.
What's included for your event:
- All on-site audio/visual equipment
- Free on-site parking
- Complimentary high-speed wifi
- Custom room setup
- Padded banquet chairs
- 66" Banquet rounds (8-person standard seating)
- High-top bistro tables
- 8 ft. rectangular tables
Linens and other décor are not provided by the Eagan Community Center.
Oaks Banquet Room
- 5,000+ sq. ft. of versatile event space
- Room can divide from general session into three breakout spaces
- Equipped with three mounted projectors and screens
- In-ceiling speakers
- Wireless microphones
- Pre-function space
- 1,400 sq. ft.
- Mounted projector
- In-ceiling speakers
- 700 sq. ft.
- 70" Wall-mounted screen
Lone Oak Room
- 725 sq. ft.
- A/V Cart with 75" Monitor
- Note: Availability limited to evenings and weekends
Need More Room?
Running out of space for your vendor show? Ask about using our gymnasium.
Thank you for your interest in hosting your next meeting or expo at the Eagan Community Center. Please see the link below for general pricing information for the rental spaces available at the ECC. For a quote to host a vendor show utilizing the gym please fill out the Facility Rental Inquiry Form.
The Eagan Community Center has three contracted food and alcohol providers. Outside food and beverages are not permitted.
Food and Alcohol Providers
- Baba's Catering
- Contact: Crystal
- (952) 641-6222
- Mintahoe Catering & Events
- Contact: Alana
- Fill out the inquiry form to have a menu sent back immediately; Mintahoe Inquiry Form
- Mr. Pig Stuff Catering
- (952) 233-7306
Eagan Community Center Beverage Options
- Hot coffee service: $20/gallon
- Hot tea service: $12/half gallon
- Lemonade or raspberry iced tea: $15/gallon
- Canned soda and bottled water: $1/each
- Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, or flavored sparkling water
For more information, to check availability, or if you are interested in reserving space please fill out the Rental Inquiry Form below.
Looking for a hotel room block for your event or more information on the area? Contact Denise Olsen with Enjoy Eagan at
All renters at the ECC are responsible for reading and adhering to ECC rental policies outlined in the rental agreement below. A signed agreement and down payment must be provided prior to finalizing a reservation.