Select Wednesdays- November through April
Indoor Market Hours l 4:00-7:00 p.m.
Eagan Community Center l 1501 Central Parkway
- November 9, 30
- December 14, 28
- January 11
- February 8
- March 8
- April 12
Shop Eagan’s Indoor Market to get your favorite goods while supporting our local growers and producers. Follow @cityofeagan on Facebook and Instagram to see what products and vendors will be available each week. You can expect:
- Produce- microgreens, fall/winter root vegetables
- Baked goods- bread, cookies, cupcakes
- Frozen pork
- And more!
SNAP/EBT supports residents receiving food assistance to purchase approved products at Market Fest.
There are three easy steps to use your EBT-SNAP at Eagan Market Fest:
- Go to the EBT information booth before entering the Indoor Market.
- Swipe your EBT card. For every dollar you spend on your EBT card, you'll get an extra dollar in Market Bucks AND an extra dollar in Produce Market Bucks (up to $10 per market, per day).
- Use your EBT, Market Bucks and Produce Market Bucks to buy SNAP-eligible food from market vendors.
SNAP-approved items at Eagan Market Fest include:
- Fruits and vegetables
- Meat, eggs and dairy items
- Honey & maple products
- Jams, jellies, pickles, and sauces, including salsa and hummus
- Baked goods
- Seeds and plants that produce food
Free parking is available at the Eagan Community Center, 1501 Central Parkway. Parking for attendees with limited mobility is available in the lower lot of the Eagan Community Center. Overflow parking is available adjacent to the Eagan Community Center.
For market day weather updates, call the Recreation Hotline at (651) 675-5511, press number 1 for an event update. A message is only posted if there is a change to the market due to severe weather.
Entertainment is booked for Market Fest 2023. Check back for a full schedule.