The Eagan Art House invites you to make or submit artwork for our upcoming winter exhibition In/Reflection. All art making is a kind of reflection, each artist’s process a consideration of what they observe, remember, or imagine. Both intellectual and literal reflections vary widely from faithful representations of reality to extreme distortions of it. Consider:
- Does the mental process of reflection play a meaningful role in your art practice?
- Do you use literal reflection or mirroring as a compositional element? A metaphorical element?
- Does your art process take advantage of physical reflection—i.e., printmaking, photography?
Entry Deadline: December 27, 2022
Artwork Dropoff: January 5, 2023, schedule to be emailed
Exhibit Takedown: April 3, 2023
Cost: $5 per artist, financial assistance available upon request
Location: Eagan Community Center, Wescott Library and online
We invite you to express your vision and interpretation of In/Reflection, either with a traditional or contemporary approach. We welcome a wide array of media -- photography, textiles, ceramics, digital artwork, painting, drawing, printmaking, etc. We will accept any artwork for in-person exhibition that can be safely displayed on a wall and meets display requirements. We can accommodate some smaller 3D works; please contact us with questions before you register.
Works will be exhibited both virtually and in-person from January 5, 2023 through April 3, 2023. Artists may choose to exhibit their work online only. All work submitted to be shown in-person will be included online. Both established and emerging artists are invited to participate. Content must adhere to Eagan Art House requirements.
To Participate in this Exhibit:
- Go to https://bit.ly/3tM75bO (or discovereagan.com>Eagan Art House> Exhibits> In/Reflection activity #11038001), add to cart and answer questions. You may also call the Eagan Parks & Recreation office at 651-675-5500 to register.
- To complete entry, email a high-resolution digital image of each artwork to
- Bring your wired (if applicable) and labeled artwork to the exhibition location on Artwork Drop off day. Full details about drop off will be emailed. Refer to the Artwork Preparation Instructions for wiring your artwork. We are unable to display artwork that is not properly wired.
Please contact us with questions about how to include your artwork! All media are eligible for consideration. Questions about how it can be displayed? Contact us! We are here to help. Call 651-675-5524 or email