Featuring three basketball courts with the ability to divide them into separate courts and six half courts with curtains
Everyone entering the gym is required to pay admission or be an ECC fitness member.
ECC Gymnasium Policies
Our three court gymnasium is available for private rentals during times when nothing is scheduled. If you are interested in renting space in our gym, please fill out the gym rental inquiry form below. Please contact Erica Koller with any questions at (651) 675-5530, or
- We offer pickleball, basketball, and volleyball for all ages and skill levels.
- Minimum age: Participants younger than 10 must be accompanied by a paid adult, 16 years or older.
- Open Play may be occasionally cancelled due to special events, rentals, severe weather or gym maintenance.
- If there is nothing scheduled in one of our gyms throughout the day, fitness members are welcome to use the space. If you wish to play in our gym during non-open gym times, and you are not currently a fitness member, you are welcome to purchase a one-day fitness membership pass for $10. This will give you access for the day to our open gyms, fitness center, walking track, and fitness classes.
- Participants must be at least 12 years of age to be in the gym without an adult, and at least 15 years of age to be in the rest of the facility alone without an adult.
- Open Gym Calendar
Open Gym Fees
- ECC fitness members: Free
- One open gym visit: $5
- 10 visit punch pass: $45
- One-day fitness membership: $10
Get in a walk or jog in any weather on the cushioned track at the Eagan Community Center. Eleven laps around the track equal one mile. Access to the indoor track is included with your ECC Fitness membership. Not a member? You can purchase a daily or six-month pass to use the track.
Indoor Track Passes
- Single Day, Track Only Pass: $5
- 10 Visit Punch Pass: $45
- Six Month, Track Only Pass*: $150
*No refund for the six month track pass.
You must present a valid photo ID and sign a waiver before using the track. These passes do not grant access to the the fitness center or gymnasium.
Feel free to bring your water bottle to the track. No other food or beverage is allowed. Please note that for your safety and the safety of others, strollers and fitness equipment are not allowed on the track. Children younger than 12 are not permitted on the track. Individuals 12+ do not require adult supervision while using the track.