- Boomer Strength: Geared towards older adults, this class will incorporate various resistance training exercises with an emphasis on strength.
- Boomer Tabata: Geared towards older adults, this class will promote strength and balance: interval style.
- Boom: The best of the Boomers. This class focuses on the three Ms: muscle, movement, and mind with strength, cardio, and mindful stretching.
- Bootcamp: An instructor's choice combination of cardio, weights, and functional fitness moves. This class may be held in they gym, on the track, or in the performance studio!
- Cardio/Strength Intervals: Alternating intervals of cardiovascular work and strength exercises will increase endurance, improve strength, and keep your body guessing!
- Core & More: 45 minutes of glute, back, abs, and more!
- Drums Alive!: This class combines the benefits of traditional aerobics with the brain affected benefits of music and rhythm. It will leave you both sweaty and smiling!
- Functional Fitness: Where exercise meets everyday life! This class works strength, balance, and mobility while taking your body through full range of motion. Great for all levels!
- HIIT: A high intensity workout that will challenge your strength, cardio, and endurance while alternating higher and lower levels of work.
- Indoor Cycle: A great, low impact, aerobic workout that also strengthens the legs through various drills.
- Cycle/Core: Enjoy 30 – 35 of cycle followed by core work
- Pilates: a traditional mat Pilates class that focuses on shoulders, core, hips, and glutes with an emphasis on form and breath.
- Pound: Find your inner rock star! This rhythmic class combines basic fitness movements with the use of rip sticks to emulate drumming to some of your favorite tunes. Easily modified for all levels.
- Silver Sneakers: Have fun and move to the music through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of movement, and activity for daily living skills. Hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles, and a ball are offered for resistance, and a chair is used for seated and/or standing support.
- Simply Strength: Work your body head to toe with a combination of strength training exercises using a variety of equipment. This class will help develop muscular strength and endurance. Great for all levels.
- Tai Chi: The movements of Tai Chi are gentle, fluid, circular, relaxed and slow. Done correctly, they enhance the function of the central nervous system and stimulate the natural energy of the body. Come and explore this ancient activity for its numerous benefits.
- Yoga: Experience the power of the mind-body-spirit connection that yoga has to offer. Classes will focus on pranayama (breath) and active asanas (poses) to provide toning, flexibility, and relaxation all in one class.
- Gentle Yoga: The best of yoga in a format designed specifically for beginners or those looking to stick to the basics.
- Vin & Yin Yoga: A blend of standing Vinyasa flow followed by a series of restorative poses. Find strength, balance, flexibility, and calm.
- Vinyasa: Flow through your favorite yoga poses with an emphasis on form, breath and alignment.
- Yin Yoga: Yin is a slow, soothing, and meditative style of yoga that targets the deep connective tissues, bones, joints, fascia, and ligaments in the body. Yin yoga targets the deepest tissues of the body, our connective tissues — ligaments, joints, bones, the deep fascia networks of the body, and the meridians. (This is contrast to a Yang yoga practice such as Vinyasa yoga which targets the muscles.)
- Yogalates: A combination of yoga and Pilates to build strength, balance, and endurance, while improving flexibility.
- Zumba®: A fun and easy-to-do Latin inspired dance class that provides a great workout, and a lot of fun
- *Zumba Gold®: Everything you love about Zumba at a slightly slower pace
*All classes are included with a fitness membership.
- Dance Fit: Break it down and break a sweat for 45 mins of dance cardio, set to your favorite pop tracks and infused with some new tracks. Whether you are brand new to dance or looking to learn some new moves, find your spot on the dance floor and prepare to get moving in this beginner level class.
- Dance Jam: Get your body warmed up and ready to move in this quick, five-minute dance cardio warm up, then grooving into class. Let the music move you as you dance and get stronger to the beat of your favorite songs. This Dance Jam class will rock you from head to toe.
- Cardio Crush: Exactly like it sounds! Join this cardio workout designed to increase strength and endurance. Work on strengthening every part of your body with heart rate elevated! Super quick and super fun class.
- Barre Fusion: This low-impact, high-energy class is perfectly combines lifting and lowering, pulsing and isometric holds that will be sure to leave you feeling strengthened, energized, and balanced.
- Interval and Arm Ride (Cycling): Still warming up but ready for more? Build on the basics with this challenging but accessible ride appropriate for all levels. Bursts of effort alternated with free weight segments, this ride will challenge your mind and strengthen your body from the inside out. Powerful and efficient, this high-intensity intervals class relies on short bursts of anaerobic exercise mixed with recovery periods to give you a heart-healthy workout aimed to leave you full of energy and confidence.
- Cycling/Strength: Let’s get pumped up! Join us for a class that will leave you feeling invigorated and ready to take on whatever comes your way! It’s the combination both cardio and strength. During the strength segment, it designed to strengthen your muscles through a series of dynamic movements.