Time & Date | Social Story | Event Details
Friday, August 11, 2023 | 4:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Eagan Festival Grounds | 1501 Central Parkway
It’s the highlight of the summer! Bring your friends and family out for a night of great food, awesome music and local beer! Over 20 food trucks come to town to show off their delicious menus and it’s sure not to disappoint with flavors from around the world.
Pro tip – food trucks are designed to make out of this world food, but those good eats might mean a little bit of a line, but they promise it’s worth it!
Help us make this event a green event! When you visit make sure your items hit the right trash, recycling or organics container. Look for staff and volunteers if you have questions!
Check back in June for a list of food trucks providing tasty fare this year!
Now accepting applications for Eagan's 2023 Food Truck Festival. Please review the application and fact sheet carefully before submitting.
2023 Eagan Food Truck Festival Application
Musical Line Up
Free and Easy – 5:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Free and Easy is a local legendary band that went into the Minnesota Music Hall of fame in 2008. They play a little bit of everything from Santana, Stevie Wonder, Prince and Michael Jackson to Pitbull, Bruno Mars and Chris Stapleton! Free and Easy’s appeal extends from the Millennial's and Gen-Xer’s up to the Baby Boomers and are designed to take you to a high energy, great music listening AND dancing experience! This is one show that will knock you out.... the music, the talent, the energy and the groove are too serious!!
Alcohol Service brought to you by the Eagan Hockey Association
- A variety of local breweries will be on tap as well as domestic beers, wine and hard seltzers. Must be 21+ and show valid ID. Check back for which local breweries will be onsite serving.
Festival Grounds will include:
The Eagan Festival Grounds at Central Park features many amenities including:
- 75 picnic tables
- Indoor and portable restrooms
- Water fountains
- Bike racks
- Splash Pad
- Walking trails
- Tiered grass/rock seating or bring your own lawn chair/picnic blanket
- Access to the Eagan Community Center
- Drop off area for guests with mobility limitations
Tips for Attending
To make your event experience a positive one, we suggest:
- Food truck events of this scale typically draw thousands of people and lines should be expected.
- Come with a group and split up to get into food truck lines, then meet up to share your food selections. You’ll be able to try more food without standing in line as often.
- Food truck lines may look long, but truck staff is well-versed in serving large numbers of people, fairly quickly. Just because a food truck line looks long, doesn’t mean you will wait long.
- Review posted menus so you know what you want to purchase before you get to the food truck window. Those in line behind you will appreciate it.
- Come with cash. All food trucks take cash, most take credit cards too.
- Bring lawn chairs, picnic blankets or small folding tables to create your own picnic area.
- Share picnic tables – we increased the number of picnic tables to 75, scattered around the music and food areas. Please clean items off your table when finished. Garbage and recycling containers will be plentiful.