While some facilities in Eagan were closed to the public due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the staff at the City of Eagan adapted to continue providing services and continue to meet your needs. Construction at City Hall was also substantially completed during this time.
We are now ready to re-open our renovated City Hall to the public. We won't be opening with festivities as originally planned, instead, we will be opening with precautions that keep both you and our staff safe.
Our services will remain available online and/or virtually, If you do require in-person service, here’s what you can expect when you visit:
What we are doing:
- Sanitizer stations are placed at reception areas and in employee areas
- Shields have been installed at key customer service locations
- Markers have been placed where people can and should stand to create appropriate spacing while waiting
- Spaces are being cleaned frequently
- Staff will be wearing masks while interacting with visitors where barriers aren’t in place
- Signs are placed to help get you to where you need to go – quickly and efficiently
What we are asking you to do:
- Call ahead. Schedule appointments to help us create predictability and the space needed to ensure everyone’s safety
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands upon entering and leaving the building and spaces.
- Wear a mask. Help protect our staff – masks will be on hand if you don’t have one.
- Use our online resources. If you can, save the trip and work with us online, either through our website or by scheduling a virtual meeting with a staff person.
- Create distance. Use the markers we’ve placed and remain 6 feet apart at all times.
We have a beautiful new City Hall and when appropriate we will celebrate together at a Grand Opening. In the meantime, thank you for working with us to re-open City Hall safely.