Hours & Location
2023 Season: Friday, June 9 through Sunday, August 27
- Session 1: 10:45 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
- Session 2: 3:15 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
- Note: Admission is per session unless purchasing an all-day access ticket
- Mornings, daily except Wednesday: 6:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Evenings, Monday - Thursday: 7:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Mornings (select areas) daily except Wednesday: 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Splash 'N' Save Sessions
From time to time during the summer, the facility will be reserved for private rentals. On these nights, the park will close to public earlier than scheduled, which will reduce available hours for All Day Passes and Session 2 Passes.
On these dates we are offering $3 off discount tickets (at gate and online) for Session 2 and/or All-Day Access. The online tickets will be pre-discounted in our purchasing system.
Splash 'N' Save Sessions are currently scheduled on the following dates:
- June 29
- July 13
- July 23
- July 27
- August 10
Note: This discount does not apply to Session 1. Session 1 is regular price as it is not affected by evening private rentals.
Policies & Rules
Weather and Refund Policy
Cascade Bay will clear the pool and/or close if:
- The ambient temperature is 62°F or below
- Cardio Bay will still be available when the temperature is under 62°F
- It is raining hard enough that it is difficult to see the bottom of the pool.
- There is an electrical storm.
- There is a tornado warning.
- Management has the right to close all or part of the facility due to low attendance.
Cascade Bay does not offer cash refunds for weather-related closures.
- If the pool is cleared for over an hour due to inclement weather the following applies:
- Guests who purchased a single session admission less than one hour before the pool was initially cleared and can produce a receipt will receive a single session admission pass to return on another day.
- Guests who purchased an all-day access ticket less than one hour before the pool was initially cleared during Session 1 will receive passes good for two single sessions. Guests who purchased an all-day access ticket less than an hour before the pool was initially cleared during Session 2 will receive passes good for one single session. The 30-minute session break does not count towards weather closure as the pool is already cleared for an extended safety break from 2:45 - 3:15 p.m.
- Eligible guests must be present at the time of closure to receive their passes.
- Single-session admission holders who have been at Cascade Bay over an hour before the pool is closed will not be given an admission pass to return.
- All-day access ticket holders who have been at Cascade Bay over an hour before the pool is closed during Session 1 will only receive one return pass. All-day access ticket holders who have been at Cascade Bay over an hour before the pool is closed during Session 2 will not be given an admission pass to return.
Below you can find information on the various amenities Cascade Bay offers to visitors.
- Leisure Pool: 19,000 sq. ft with 200 ft of zero-depth entry and 6-lane lap pool with 6.5 ft depth in the deep end (depth and slide areas roped for safety)
- Lazy River: 700 ft. long with zero-depth entry, including a split (one side with light rapids and water sprayer). 3.5 ft depth throughout the Lazy River.
- Purple Tube Slide: Single tubes (must be 42” to ride single) and double tubes (no height restrictions but must be able to sit unsupported). Ride includes sections that go in and out of darkness and exits into the Lazy River. Lifejackets allowed on the Tube slide. Exit pool is 3.5 ft deep.
- Tower Body Slides (Red & Blue Slides): 40 ft. tall, with fast sections. Exit pool is 3.5 ft deep. Must be 42" tall to ride. No lifejackets allowed on body slides. Riders must be able to ride/exit unaccompanied.
- Speed Drop Slides (Green and Yellow): Must be 42” to ride and be a strong swimmer (able to swim the width of the pool unaccompanied). No lifejackets allowed. Pool depth is 6.5 ft with a current.
- Orange Shallow-Water Slide: Gentle body slide that exits into a shallow water shoot. Designed for non-swimmers and riders under 42”. No lifejackets allowed.
- Mini-Pirate Boat Slide: Zero depth exit—designed for children under 42".
- Sandpiper Beach: provides sand-play time for non-swimmers or those needing a break from the water.
- Concessions with Shaded Patio: offers a wide variety of hot and cold foods, hand-dipped ice cream and sweets, and beverages and shaded outdoor seating area.
- Mini-Golf: 9 holes of challenging fun (additional fees apply)
- Hill Top: large grassy hill where groups can check-in and hang out (Deck seating is reserved for Season pass holders and daily admission guests. Groups should use Hill Top for their gear and meeting point).
- Showers and Bathrooms: Outdoor showers and indoor showers/bathrooms and drinking fountains are available near park entrance. Two Family Bathrooms are also available. All guests should shower before entering the water.
- First Aid, Lost & Found, and Lockers: located next to Sandpiper Beach (attached to the Shower building). Lockers can be rented for $6 per day.
- Cascade Bay Hotline (Weather, Closures, & Capacity Info): (651) 675-5577
- General Info and Questions: (651) 675-5580
- Email Cascade Bay at:
- Make a Request
Text CARDIOBAY to 888777 to receive info and weather updates about Cardio Bay and Little Mates programs offered by Cascade Bay.