Hours of Operation
- Open daily
- Monday - Thursday: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday: 6 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Please note that private events close The Blast to the public at certain times. Check the Blast Availability Calendar to help plan your next visit.
Fees and General Information
- 17 months and younger: Free
- Youth (18 months – 12 years): $5
- 10-visit punch pass: Sold here for $45
- Adult supervision is required at all times.
- A room reservation is required to have a birthday party at The Blast.
- All participants must wear socks (available for purchase at guest services for $2, if needed)
- Availability and admission times may occasionally be changed, modified, or canceled due to events, private rentals, severe weather, or maintenance.
Play in The Blast and the Gym
Starting September 14, 2023
9 a.m. – noon
$5/child (18 months – 6 years)
Free (17 months and younger, and adults)
No pre-registration required
The Blast Indoor Playground is an out of this world place to hold your child's next birthday party.
Current Pricing and Information
|Regular Package||VIP Package|
|Monday - Thursday
Friday - Sunday
|Fridays & Sundays Only (October-May)
Sundays Only (June-September)
(various time slots available)
(5:30-7:30 p.m. only Oct-May)
(3:30-5:30 p.m. only June-Sept)
|Exclusive use of The Blast (closed to the public)|
|Children Admitted under Package|
|Fillable PDF Invitation|
|Pitchers of Beverages|
|Ice Cream Package|
|Add-on for $15||Included|
|Additional Ice Cream|
|$10 each additional gallon
(must buy ice cream package)
|$10 each additional gallon|
|Can I bring my own store bought food?|
|Yes; maximum of $100 value||Yes; maximum of $300 value|
|Additional Pricing & Information|
|Each additional child $7
Additional children can be added for a per child fee. Due to room size and safety guidelines there are maximum room capacities including adults (25 regular package, 75 VIP package). Based on availability additional space may be available for larger parties for an additional package fee.
|A room reservation is required to have a birthday party at The Blast. Parties are not permitted in common areas. You are welcome to pay the daily admission and enjoy The Blast as a birthday outing, but if you do not have a room reservation then cake, gifts, food and decorations are not allowed.
Please note: The time you have the room reserved for includes setup and cleanup time. Please be considerate of staff and others using the rooms outside of your reservation time so events stay on schedule.
|Vanilla Ice Cream Package (includes a gallon of vanilla ice cream, ice cream scoop to keep, bowls, and spoons)|
|Birthday cake/cupcakes/cookies may be brought in from any licensed baker.
Please see the ECC Catering Policy for information on food options
Groups & Field Trips
Those interested in group rentals or field trips should inquire for more information and availability. Please fill out an inquiry form, and allow three to four business days for us to get back to you. If you do not hear from us in that time frame, you are welcome to call (651) 675-5550.